Win a Website Design
WIN A WEBSITE DESIGN!
Enter the contest for a chance to win a Daycare Website custom designed just for you!
Monday, November 11 - Monday, December 8, 2014
To Enter The Contest:
- Sign up and become a member of the DaycareAnswer Forum. (If you're already a member, you're done with this step!)
- Enter your name in the Contest Thread in the forum
- Get active.
- To be eligible for the prize, participant must have 20 high-quality posts in the forum within the dates of the contest.
- Contest participants must have received at least 10 "likes" on their posts combined.
- All participants who meet the above requirements will be entered in a drawing and the winner will be picked using Random.org.
You are automatically entered in the contest if you meet these eligibility requirements.
DaycareAnswers has a design team to develop the perfect website for your daycare!
Winner receives a $500 website design package which includes:
consultation to obtain a domain and determine ID needs
- Color scheme
- Keyword research
- Development of simple
header/logo and design options.
- 4-page basic website design designed by DaycareAnswers Design Team.
- Training of functions and usability so that you can update and maintain your website independently.
- Design package is non-transferrable and has no cash value.
- Additional features can be added at winner's expense such as additional pages, rotating banner, SEO options, etc.
- Winner must give DCA permission to use the developed website design in media promotions.
The winner of the contest will be expected to provide DCA with photos and content for the website. Completion time of the website will be at the sole discretion of DCA, but will be in a timely manner.
Tell Your Friends!
If you have a provider friend who would benefit from having a website for her daycare business, please share this contest with her!
Return to Top of Page
Win a Website Design
Marcia Reagan is the creator of DaycareAnswers and lives in Central Minnesota with her husband and two children. She's been an in-home daycare provider for over twenty years and loves to share her experience and passion for daycare with other providers.